Monday, November 13, 2006

A wallaby in a boat waving a fish...Thats Odd.

Construction is rewarding. More so than many people think. There is nothing like putting in a week's worth of work to slowly see it begin to come together...it really builds up your self pride. You know what, go out there and build something. All of you (yeah you, the one person from facebook who clicked on the link). It will make you feel jubilant; at the very least happy. Build anything at all. A kitchen. A wall. A box. A snowglobe. Get out there. Cobble some shoes. Widdle some wood. Sow some seeds. Slash some tires. Scratch that last one. But do everything else.

Randomly, because everything else I write adheres to a preemptively planned topic, id like to add that I can watch Independence Day, Armageddon, Troy, Gladiator, Pulp Fiction, and Shawshank Redemption every time they air. I don't know why. The list gets progressively better so perhaps my taste has become more refined over the years. However to counter that, I recently watched "I Love 199x" on Vh1 from x= 1 through 9. There is no joke there, I seriously did that.

No comments: